ALL ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED AND RESCHEDULED DUE TO COVID-19, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
School Traffic Safety Patrol
School Traffic Safety Patrol Pledge
I promise to do my best to:
Report for duty on time.
Perform my duties faithfully.
Strive to prevent injuries, always setting a good example myself.
Obey my teachers and officers of the patrol.
Report dangerous student practices.
Strive to earn the respect of fellow students.
7 Qualities of a Great School Safety Patrol Member:
- Dependable: Be a person others can rely upon.
- Polite and Courteous: Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Good Role Model: Always practice safe behaviors.
- Trustworthy: Show integrity, strength, and confidence.
- Respectful: Never be bossy or rude.
- Proud: Wear the vest and gloves with pride; always keeping them neat and clean.
- Diligent: Give correct crossing signals to classmates and never stop cars.
Safety Patrol members must keep a 3.5 GPA minimum. No White Slips.
Greet parents and students with a big smile.
Help students to enter and exit their vehicles safely.
Safety Patrol members must NOT TALK during school traffic pattern (-1 point for talking)
Safety Patrol members must be on time and not leave early (-1 point for tardy/leave)
Look out for safety issues and report them immediately to supervisor.
The safety patrol schedule will be for the whole year.
Must be prepared and dedicated to serve the entire school year.
Students will be given points for attendance.
School Traffic Schedule:
AM : 7:35 AM – 8:00 AM
PM : 2:55 PM – 3:15 PM
Safety Patrol Members